Yesterday was the first day in a week in which I've touched my sewing machine. I worked on the first half of the blocks (the 'headless geese') of Part 2 for Allietare. I have yet to press the corners up and make sure they all measure correctly. The week before, I'd spent all of 12 minutes doing 4 units (to make one block) of Part 2, so that when I get together with Panda, we can compare how we're doing. She sent a message saying she was having a problem with her Part 2 units but didn't elaborate. I took a look when we got together, I convinced her she was doing ok but should be pressing the other direction. All is well.
|Stacks of -headless geese - and 4 units of 'Santa hats'.|