Tuesday, March 1, 2016

March-ing On

February has blurred right on past us, even with an extra day!  

Yesterday was the first day in a week in which I've touched my sewing machine.  I worked on the first half of the blocks (the 'headless geese') of Part 2 for Allietare.  I have yet to press the corners up and make sure they all measure correctly.  The week before, I'd spent all of 12 minutes doing 4 units (to make one block) of Part 2, so that when I get together with Panda, we can compare how we're doing.    She sent a message saying she was having a problem with her Part 2 units but didn't elaborate.  I took a look when we got together, I convinced her she was doing ok but should be pressing the other direction.  All is well. 
Stacks of -headless geese - and 4 units of 'Santa hats'.
We spent about 5 minutes conferring on our projects and then headed to the mall....I'll continue with life from the past couple of weeks over on Duck Out of Water in order to keep this blog quilt/craft-related.  I hope you'll join me there.


1 comment:

  1. Slow progress is better than no progress. Ask me how I know ...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...