Monday, February 15, 2016

Design Wall Monday & (14 February 2016 Stash Report Sunday)

Design Wall:
I'm getting started on Allietare this morning,
These are the first three pieces to be sewn of the first step.  I did all my cutting as the clues were released.  I'll be meeting with Panda this afternoon briefly, so I need to have something to share with her.  She hasn't cut hers yet, so maybe this spur her on.  In fairness, she keeps a pretty busy schedule.  After that, I'll make a long drive so that I can see this project's author at a guild meeting she's the guest lecturer at :).  I missed her last year up in the Portland area, so am going to make the drive - it's the closest opportunity I'll get to go to.


Stash Report:
In an earlier post I mentioned that I'd gone with my friend Panda to a couple of stores for her to get fabric for her Allietare.  At the second store, I was tempted when I saw a remnant bin with some neutrals in it.  I bought three pieces.  The largest was a full yard, and cost $4.97.  I'm happy with that.  The bin had even larger 'remnant' pieces at 1/2 price; some at three yards or more.  Good remnants! 

Used This Week: 0 yards
Added This Week:  2.37 yards
Used 2016: 0 yards
Added 2016: 3.27 yards

Linking at Patchwork Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...