|Bow Tie sets|
|336, 2 3/4" neutral squares|
|Sampling of 9-Ps and alternating squares.|
This has now been packed away as well with a much clearer record and plan put on paper.
I'll be pulling out and reviewing my Spools project next. It was also begun as a Leader/Ender project.
Another thing I did last night, so I would know where I stand in my projects, was to review my Excel spreadsheet as to what stage my projects are in, and how many are in certain stages. I discovered:
- 4 are pinned and ready to quilt
- 17 are flimsies and could be pinned
- 5 need borders to become flimsies
- 1 has completed blocks ready to be sewn into rows
- 5 have all pieces cut and some sewing has been done on them
- 3 have all pieces cut but nothing sewn
- 3 have been chosen to do and assigned a project number but nothing has been done on them other than some fabric selection
Don't forget to head over to Patchwork Times to see what else is happening among our quilt/blog friends.