Sunday, November 8, 2015

Stash Report Sunday - Week 45 or 46

Well, I don't know if my Smart(?) phone is correct or if Judy's correct, but I suspect we both are because we're using different calendars and/or starting points.  My phone gives this as Week 46 beginning today.  But the argument could be that 46 is the beginning of the week and the report is based on the last week, so Week 45 is probably the correct annotation for adding to or depleting one's stash.  Still with me?  Good, you can decide for yourself which week you want it to be.  They're all beginning to run together anyway.

Once again, I've neither added to, nor used from, my stash.  It hasn't been touched...at...all.   Soon, hopefully. 

Used This Week: 0 yards
Used Year to Date:  11.4 yards  
Added This Week:  0 yards
Added Year to Date: 56.69 yards  
Net Used / Added for 2015: 45.29 yards

Linking @ Patchwork Times

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...