Sunday, October 25, 2015

Stash Report - Week 43, 2015

I'm following Judy's example this week - nothing to report.  No fabric in, and none out.  And any that went out from the guest room closet clean-out doesn't count because it's not quilting fabric. 

Used This Week: 0 yards
Used Year to Date:  11.4 yards  
Added This Week:  0 yards
Added Year to Date: 56.69 yards  
Net Used / Added for 2015: 45.29 yards

Linking @ Patchwork Times

After yesterday's closet cleanout, more like just reorganizing, I'm left with this:



The upper shelf is the same as yesterday with the batting bags.  The fabrics, instead of being in nearly a dozen bags, were condensed into about five bags.  I sorted by fabric texture, lighter-weights, mediums and heavier weights like denim.  I'm still thinking I can make some pet pads for shelters using the mid- & heavier weights, maybe some shopping bags with the same, and use the lighter weights to make some rugs from this kit:


I'm thinking this closet would serve me better with deep shelves, widely spaced and without the doors.  The width of the door opening is 40".  It has two, 25" overlapping sliding doors.  That leaves just 15" of open access.  I've thought of using fabric to make a curtain instead, hmmm, maybe some of these fabrics can work there too.  It's another back-burner project for now though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...