Monday, October 19, 2015

Design Wall Monday, Week 43, 2015

I'm making no progress REALLY fast.  I didn't sew a stitch this week even though I thought about it a few times.  This getting back on track business hasn't been very successful yet.  Maybe I've never really been ON track???  Anyway, this is still the same as last week.

Subtle Charm...exactly as it was last week.  Well,actually, the blocks are picked up and put in it's WIP holding bin.
Linking up at Judy's Patchwork Times.

If anyone wants to know what I have been doing all week since my last post, switch over to my DOoW blog.

Don't forget to go check out everyone's design walls, I enjoy doing that even if I don't comment, but the thought crossed my mind that at least for those who don't have a big following, it's nice (and encouraging) to get a comment now and then, so I'll try to make more comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...