Sunday, August 10, 2014

Stash Report - Week 32, 2014

I have no changes in my stash this week, but since I am home, I have washed all of the last couple weeks' additions and am documenting them in my files, folding them nicely, and hopefully still while home, will plan a new project.  We'll see how far I get on that!

Used This Week: 0 yards 
Used Year to Date: 3.5 yards  
Added This Week: 0 yards  
Added Year to Date: 75.81 yards  
Net Used Added for 2014: 72.16 31yards                  
Linking @ Patchwork Times

Did anyone notice my mathematical error?

1 comment:

  1. You keep files on your fabrics!!??? There are days I wish I had kept track of when and where I bought something, but I don't think I could handle another layer of organization in my addled life. I admire you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...