Sunday, May 18, 2014

Stash Report Sunday - Week 20, 2014

Did I really forget that today is Stash Report Sunday - you betcha', I surely did forget, until I noticed another blogger having posted hers!  And it seems I may have missed last Sunday too, but that's no surprise since it was Mother's Day; I had nothing in or out to report anyway.  Today's excuse is that I'm getting ready to bug out of here first thing in the morning, and I think I'll be ready as soon as I post this and shut down my computer.  I've already loaded the car with all but the last minute items.

This week's small change is the addition of one yard to my stash.  It had an intended purpose, and may still work, even though it didn't turn out to be the same color I'd hoped it would be.  That would be the yard of Bed of Roses, a Moda fabric by Robyn Pandolph from ca. 2005.

Used This Week: 0 yards 
Used Year to Date: 0 yards  
Added This Week: 1 yards  
Added Year to Date: 0 yards  
Net Used for 2014: -.85 yards

That puts me back in the red, meaning I've added more than I've used.

Linking up at Patchwork Times

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...