Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Design Wall Monday

I may be a day late, but I'm linking up to Judy's Patchwork Times Design Wall Monday.

And, since my design wall is 890 miles away, this will have to suffice.  I have worked on this off and on for a great number of years, and it is all I've worked on since returning to my Dad's here in the Northwest.  I wrote about it here, and as you can see, that was quite awhile back. This has a quilt-related goal.  

Previous progress pictures:

I'm using an 8" hoop.
And where it is now:
I'm really getting tired of using purple thread so will be moving on to a new color as soon as the few verticle lines and another line or two are done.  I think I'll finish that part this evening.

1 comment:

  1. Hope all is going well for you there. I know it's hard to be in two places at once. I think about you every day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...