Sunday, January 26, 2014

Stash Report - No. 4 - 2014

I had planned on going to the Road 2 California Quilt Show yesterday, but the last few days have been a bit draining (see my posts at D.O.O.W.) and I just felt it would be better to hang around home.  And by not going I saved time, gas money, admission money, and likely saved myself from spending money at all the temptations brought by vendors.  There'll be another big quilt show in March that's a little closer to home so I can live with that.  Having saved time by not going, I was able to spend more time in the Sanctuary doing some sewing, to the neglect of my housework (does that ever go away?) but I'm not going to feel guilty at all about that!

Unfortunately, by not going to R2C there is no increase to my stash (that's both good and bad) and I didn't accomplish enough sewing to count anything out quite yet.  But once I get those borders on Celtic Solstice, I can count some "out"...so here's looking to next Sunday's report, hopefully and barring any long-distance driving to the wet land, I'll have the C.S. top done.

Used This Week: 0 yards 
Used Year to Date: 0 yards  
Added This Week: 0 yards  
Added Year to Date: 0 yards  
Net Used for 2014: .15 yards

We all know where to link up, and you probably came here from there, but if not, here's the link:  Patchwork Times for Stash Report Sunday.

May the remainder of your day be blessed ... and if you're in one of those really, really cold locations, please, please stay warm and safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...