Monday, January 20, 2014

Design Wall Monday

I spied some eye-catching works over at Patchwork Times for Design Wall Monday; I'm linking up too.

Celtic Solstice is still pinned to the design wall but I'm sure you've seen enough photos of it for awhile.  I finished piecing the pieced borders but still need to select the first and third borders.  And since it's ON the design wall, I'll use my travel iron mat as a mini-design wall and show you the new project I began_finally_just yesterday.  

The new project is for a monthly link-up hosted by another blogger, so I'll hold off on those specifics until that link-up.  I will show you the first set of blocks that I've completed.  


The photo only reflects a possible lay-out and only the five blocks I have done with some plain squares thrown in.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...