Sunday, January 15, 2017

Stash Report Sunday, Week 3, 15 January 2017


I have a slight increase in fabric, thanks to my friend Panda tossing her leftover fabric from a quilt she's been working on, to me.  I've done just a little cutting and sewing, working toward getting the complete number of units for En Provence, done but still haven't succeeded.  I'm pretty much out of neutral scraps at this point.  

January's UFO hasn't been worked on yet either...off to a very slow start in January.  My aunt Irene arrives on Wednesday, then we're headed to Road to California either Thursday or Friday and from there, we'll continue on towards San Diego where we'll spend a couple nights.  She will be staying for a couple weeks hopefully, but that means I won't get much done on my projects.  After R2C, I wonder how my stash report will work.  Who can go to a big quilt show like that and not buy at least a little fabric?

Used This Week: 0 yards
Added This Week:  .48 yards
Used 2017: 0 yards
Net 2017: .48 yards increased

Linking at Patchwork Times

1 comment:

  1. I think any fabric bought at a quilt show is bonus/free fabric...well I think that should be the rule. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...