Sunday, October 23, 2016

Stash Report - 23 October - Week 43

It's been quite some time since I posted a stash report.  It seems a bit pointless to do so when I know I haven't purchased anything, and I haven't finished anything either to the point of being able to count as out.  But, since it has been so long, I thought I'd go ahead and put my stats for the year out there.

Used This Week: 0 yards
Added This Week:  0 yards
Used 2016: 0 yards
Added 2016: 13.6 yards

Linking at Patchwork Times.

I'm wondering if I'll be able to get Allietare's rows put together by next week, or the week after even.  I think then I can count some fabric out; then the borders will go on and I can count more fabric out.  This year may not be a total bust after all!

2 comments:

  1. Its tough when you can't get anything finished isn't it. Sometimes its frustrating to be stagnant in our quilting either because of lack of time, energy or inspiration. Hope you get over the hump soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a good plan to me. You can show the progress you are making on Allietare on Wednesdays over at Jo's Country Junction if you want.
    Terry

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...