Sunday, May 1, 2016

01 May 2016, Stash Report

I've surprised even myself with how few posts I've put up this year.  I have a good excuse this time as I was up north and didn't have adequate internet service for many posts.  During the last few days I was there, my aunt Irene and I had breakfast at Pig-N-Pancake in Lincoln City, then we headed to Cloverdale to BJ's Fabrics where I bought a few precut pieces.  After that, we drove on up to Tillamook where we HAD to stop for an ice cream at the Tillamook Cheese Factory in addition to a favorite Oregon fabric store, Jane's, where I bought only a ruler and some bobbins.  I find it hard to buy fabric when I'm not prepared with a specific need or recollection of what colors I may be low on.  Additionally, I know I haven't been very busy piecing/quilting in awhile again, and my stash is plenty big.  Even so, I added some yardage...but haven't used up any!  

We had also stopped on another day at The Quilted Hill.  They had reopened not so long ago, but are already closing their doors again.  Their last day was posted as May 14th.  I found two pieces of yardage from the one remaining wall of fabric, which was all 25% off. 


Used This Week: 0 yards
Added This Week:  8.33 yards
Used 2016: 0 yards
Added 2016: 11.6 yards

Linking at Patchwork Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...