Sunday, December 20, 2015

Stash Report Sunday, Week 51, 2015

Used This Week: 6.88 yards
Used Year to Date:  25.28 yards  
Added This Week:  0 yards
Added Year to Date: 63.02 yards  
Net Used / Added for 2015: 37.74 yards

Linking @ Patchwork Times
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 


2015 is rapidly coming to a close.  

I'm happy to report that Subtle Charm is now a flimsy.  I can now count that fabric out of my stash.  A year or two ago I decided I'd count my fabric out upon reaching certain stages with my quilts.  Stage I is when it's a flimsy and I count all the fabric used in the construction of the quilt top.  Stage II is when I've quilted it and then count the backing fabric, and Stage III is counting the binding when it's been finished.
fabric requirements and usage
Subtle Charm used up 6.88 yards of fabric, and took 65.2 hours to complete including the fabric prep time and pre-cutting I did.  I started this quilt on 14 May 2014, so it is a more recent one for me, but came from The Quilter magazine Nov.2000.  
time spent on construction
flimsy on double bed
 It now gets to be stored away for awhile as I am determined to get some other projects finished.  

Marty said he likes this one because it's calmer than some I've worked on.  He had in mind the annual mystery quilts I've worked on that have tended to be quite active in their design. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...