Monday, October 5, 2015

Design Wall Monday

There has been absolutely no change from last Monday, at least not as far as a photo is concerned.


On Subtle Charm, by mid-week I had pinned together sets of two blocks, so a little progress.  I've been side-tracked with decluttering my recipe files stacks and trying to put together some menus.  I wrote about that at DOoW. 
The only progress on this one now that it's been layered and pinned was that Marty helped me run a strip of blue painter's tape diagonally from each corner to use as my starting straight-line quilting guide.  Unfortunately, as this fabric had not been pre-washed prior to my receiving the partially stitched project, the painter's tape isn't wanting to stick very well.  I'm sure when I go to put it under the needle, I'll lose my guide-line, so am rethinking how to mark that initial line.  If it was drywall I'd get out a chalk line....hmmm, maybe that would work...if I had one.

 Check out Patchwork Times for more design walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...