Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Brief 'No Photo' Post

It may be that I've been home for nearly three weeks, but I'm not sewing yet, so having nothing to blog about.  As much as the vertigo lets me, I've been re-organizing my fabric stash closet.  With all the purchases I brought home, things just weren't fitting right, and when I left in January, a lot of things just got shoved away after working on Grand Illusion.  I'm getting close-r.  It became a big project! 

I also had a friend drop by with a big bag in her hand and she said "I'm just never going to get this finished, so I thought I'd pass it on to someone who might enjoy having it."  In the bag was a quilt project she was working on over the last three or four years.  It appears she has most of the large blocks done.  I already have planned to finish it and gift it back to her as my way of saying THANK YOU for all that she has done to help with Nick during the past year when I've been gone so much and she was the one who came by and took him to school and brought him home every day when I was laid up with my broken foot a couple years ago.  I've really been wracking my brain to come up with something meaningful as a thank you, and now I have it :)  She has been an absolute angel and never, ever complains about helping.

When I'm done with my closet, I'll take some pix and share them.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...