Last Sunday when I posted my update for the stash report, I had the intent to follow that up on Monday with a photo of my completed Grand Illusion top, though technically it wasn't on my design wall, and I forgot to do so. That delay actually turned out ok because now I can post it and link it up with Bonnie Hunter's Link-up for showing our G.I. progress.
Flame is giving it her final once over...she approved.
I went to the LQS where I had bought the yellow fabric back I think in July, and they still had more, so I bought an additional yard. I will use it for the binding and what I have remaining at home was less than what I need. Any extra will go into my stash. I also found a fabric I think will be good for the backing and if I didn't get enough yardage of it, I'll incorporate some of the leftover scraps and miss-cuts. I'll report about those tomorrow for stash report....if I can remember to write up the post. I don't have my purchase amounts committed to memory so will have to do that post a bit later as I'm watching a sappy Hallmark Channel love story.