Sunday, October 26, 2014

Stash Report - Week 43, 2014

I may not be at home and getting any sewing in, but I know how to add to my stash.  There's a wonderful fabric shop here in town.  And there's a shop hop going on, so I have 1 of 11 shops visited. Not sure I'll get to more than one or two more, but I'd like to try, especially if I can get my aunt to go with me.  The hop only goes through Nov. 1st and the weather is not what I want to be out in - raining and 30 mph winds with gusts up to the 40 & 50 mph ranges yesterday!  Still pouring today.

The purchase I made this week was for the 'constant' fabric for an upcoming annual mystery quilt, so that was two yards because I may decide to use the same fabric for the binding.  I also bought three fat quarters, two of which are neutrals, and one is in the green shade needed.  I was hoping to shop my stash but since I'm 890 miles from it, I'll just pick up a few extras while I'm gone and add some new variety to my scraps.  It's a good thing, right?  

Used This Week: 0 yards 
Used Year to Date: 15.62 yards  
Added This Week: 2.75 yards  
Added Year to Date: 78.56 yards  
Net Used Added for 2014: 62.94 yards 


Linking @ Patchwork Times

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're going to do Bonnie's mystery. I'm skipping this one -- too many UFOs to clear out. We're having delightful weather here, mid-80s today. Your front will get here Tuesday afternoon. But that gives a rain-free Monday to get all our gear into retreat!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...