Scrolling back through my blog to the end of January I discovered that the project was actually my Let's Book-It project for January (check here) and was not part of a leader/ender project.
Last night after I re-discovered this, I pulled the book and the container of parts-in-works and sewed for about two hours. Aside from hemming a pair of my dad's pants in March, this is the first machine stitching I've done since about 1/31. It was good, but I have to admit, it's taking some time to really feel like I'm totally back. That may be because I know I'll be leaving again towards the end of the month.
|An array of 9-Ps without the 2 3/4" 'solid' alternating squares|
For the summer up north, I will have to decide if I want to, and can afford to, take part in Quilt Camp like I did last July. Part of that decision involves figuring out how much time to spend there and here between trips. And if I do go, I need to start planning projects and getting myself organized with my supplies.