Friday, December 20, 2013

Briefly Sewing

I've done only a little sewing this week, but it was enough to be caught up on Celtic Solstice so that now I can work on this morning's release of Step 4.  

Callie made sure all the units made so far are pressed correctly:



It's been a crazy week, with the craziest event happening on Wednesday.  You can read about that at DOoW. (Duck Out of Water).  All is 'calm' now, and I'm looking forward to working on C.S. this evening and tomorrow.  With easy-peasy (famous last words, right?) 4-patches, I would think it will go quickly.  

I had to clean off some of my surroundings today so that I will be able to cut the strips that I need from the greens and the oranges.  First though, I will make sure I don't have any strips in those colors in the appropriate size strip bin - I think I've already checked, but these days I don't always remember what I think I did. 




1 comment:

  1. All those bits are looking great together!

    I got about a quarter of the 4-patches done today, in between everything else I had to do.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...