Monday, November 18, 2013

Design Wall Monday 11182013

This morning I pressed open scads of star-point units so that I could have something to show on my design wall.  I hastily pinned up the 9-Patches, Star-Point units, and corners for each block.  If you haven't guessed by now (I know some of you have done this quilt) I'm doing a quilt from the Quiltville site, a free pattern Bonnie Hunter calls Sister's Choice.  She used scrappy greens for her star-point units, I'm using shades of red and brick.

Temporary Random Placements
Off to link up with Judy's Patchwork Times and to see what you all have been working on.

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. These are so pretty... I have got to make some of these blocks for myself! I like the look of the stars points in the same color family, it really ties the blocks together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Bonnie's Sister's Choice, and your red choice looks great too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful blocks... you have a great quilt growing on your wall!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...