Thursday, April 6, 2017

Who's Been Missing?

I suppose I have been missing, for a very long time.  I make no promises to be better at blogging.  In my mind of course, I do very well, but when it comes to getting things done, well, not so much.

Today marks the first day I've done any sewing since mid-January.  I suppose I just needed a break.  I played a little with some re-organization of fabric, got a little genealogy done, puttered around with some personal record-keeping, and along with Marty, resolved a non-pipe leak issue in a bathroom, along with all the normal household activities and chores.

My sewing was a continuance of the En Provence mystery quilt.  I still had some elements I hadn't completed the full number of, and still need to sew about a dozen of the purple/lavender 4-patches.  I'll do those tonight.  And, I laid out all the pieces in order for making the blocks, and their scrappiness will hit where it hits...I'd go crazy trying to juggle pieces around to keep from having too many of the same in close proximity. 

En Provence main blocks and sashing blocks components all stacked in place.

 

1 comment:

  1. Missed you! When you commented on my post this week I thought maybe I had deleted you from my reading list since I hadn't heard anything from you for a while.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...