Sunday, December 27, 2015

Final 2015 Stash Report

The celebratory aspect of Christmas is over, the residual remains.  The new year will be upon us in short order.  New goals by resolution will be set by many - not me though because I know I never keep them, something I learned a very long time ago about myself.  I do think I'd like to make a greater effort at actually quilting some of those flimsies that live in my closet though.  That would be a very good thing as then I can disperse them to recipients and make more room for new projects.  Also, the more flimsies that become quilts, the better my stash report will look in 2016.  

Here's the look at my final for 2015 though it didn't change from last week.  All-in-all, given all things of this last year, a fair amount went out even with the huge amount coming in.  Most of the incoming was from my adventure on the quilt run in Oregon of last February.

Used This Week: 0 yards
Used Year to Date:  25.28 yards  
Added This Week:  0 yards
Added Year to Date: 63.02 yards  
Net Added for 2015: 37.74 yards 

Linking at Patchwork Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...