Sunday, September 6, 2015

Stash Report Sunday: Week 36, 2015

Trying to get back into my blogging world now!  It's time for a long overdue stash report.  When I was gone during July, I purchased some fabric, but didn't blog about it during that time, so here I am now catching up.  Oh, and I found my camera - minor detail, but it sure helps when one has pictures, no?

Five pieces of yardage.  The white has variant-sized dragonflies on it.  Dragonflies are fascinating.

Multi-colored dots and hearts.

I couldn't resist the kitties and paw prints.  The black & white and orange kitties loosely remind me of my two kitties.
My sewing room seems so empty without my sewing machine.  I sure hope her hospitalization and spa trip aren't very expensive!

Used This Week: 0 yards
Used Year to Date:  11.4 yards  
Added This Week:  8.5 yards
Added Year to Date: 55.19 yards  
Net Used / Added for 2015: 43.79 yards

Linking @ Patchwork Times
Head over and see how others are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...