Sunday, May 3, 2015

Stash Report Week 18, 2015

Nothing in, nothing out.  

With the birth of my granddaughter, Aurora, I decided it was high time to get busy on those "baby" quilts.  Quilts is pluralized because my grandson, Thane, has yet to have Grams make his...and he is going to be five in September.  And because he's now older, I won't make the I Spy quilt that I originally planned (mostly mentally) and have instead found a pattern for one that's a bit bolder and has a special meaning.  Here's a sneak peak, but I'll post more tomorrow for Design Wall Monday:

Black & white trimmed dog ears....not to be confused with Dalmation dogs :)
And of course, something else black and white insists on keeping me company:

Raven, aka Chubs, this is a pretty good picture of my big crossed-eye fur ball.  She likes that spot because there's a lamp behind her right next to that yellow container, and it's warm.  Warm is good when you're fat & sassy.


Used This Week: 0 yards
Used Year to Date:  8 yards  
Added This Week:  0 yards
Added Year to Date: 46.69 yards  
Net Used / Added for 2015: 38.69 yards

Linking @ Patchwork Times

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what the corners have come from! Thane definitely deserves a quilt by now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...