Sunday, June 8, 2014

Stash Report - Week 23, 2014

I made a small fabric acquisition this week, so I'm linking up with my report at Judy's Patchwork Times.

When I stopped in at the LQS here in this town in the wet land, besides asking about the antique treadle, I purchased one little ol' fat quarter.  Yep, that was it for fabric, but I sure drooled over all the 1800s repros - shelves and shelves of them.  Here's a pic of my fabric purchase:
There were three fat quarters of this fabric, but I only purchased the one.  I could go back for the others and they'd probably still be there, or not.  Since I'm inclined more towards scrappy quilts, one FQ or three, isn't of great importance.

Used This Week: 0 yards 
Used Year to Date: 0 yards  
Added This Week: .25 yards  
Added Year to Date: 0 yards  
Net Used for 2014: -1.10 yards

I should reflect a little more in, but that will have to wait until I get home and get the fabric tested and counted up (at least of the larger pieces).  A week or so ago my aunt gave me a bag full of scraps and small, less than a yard, pieces but some are probably cotton/poly blends which will be set aside for other purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...