Monday, April 28, 2014

Design Wall Monday

Oh my stars!  Having been gone for the better part of three months, I forgot that Monday's are for reporting in for Design Wall Monday over at Patchwork Times

I can only show what was still hanging from my design wall when I left on 2/2 as I've not yet had my machine in a usable state...perhaps today though, it will come out and play.  

I have parts of three projects on my design wall: 1) 7 blocks from the Sisters Choice project (no photo), 2) one block from Twisted Sisters which needs to be fixed and figured out as to what I'm doing wrong for it to not be lining up correctly, and 3) some itty bitty 9-patch blocks that I have to revisit to find out what I was thinking with them, I believe I may have been doing them as leaders and enders. 

L=problematic Twisted Sisters block, R=Mini-9-Patch blocks

Please bear with me while I pick up speed and get back into the groove of things :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...